GGR Supplies WAT-WAE Water Activated Reinforced Kraft Paper Gummed Tape
Regular price $15.55
Sale price $15.55 Regular price
- Water-activated tape provides a tamper-evident seal that discourages theft.
- Water-activated tape creates such a strong seal, you only need to use one strip of tape.
- Water-activated tape is applied using a tape dispenser, not a hand-held tape gun that can create repetitive motion stresses.
- Water-activated tape can be used in dusty, dirty, cold and hot environments and will retain its seal.
- Water-activated tape is recyclable, biodegradable and repulpable. MADE IN THE USA
T.R.U. WAT-WAE Water Activated Reinforced Paper Tape is light duty reinforced water activated tape with laminated non-asphaltic adhesive. It bonds instantly to both virgin and recycled fiber surfaces and therefore, generates an immediate destructive bond resulting in a tamper evident package. It is offered in both fiberglass reinforced and plain paper.
- Secure Bond - our starch based adhesive aggressively bonds to corrugated cartons, even in dusty or dirty environments
- All-Weather Use - not affected by extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Protection - a carton sealed with water-activated tape can't be opened without leaving a broken seal
- Adhesive: Laminated non-asphaltic
- 3-way Reinforcing Pattern: Lengthwise is 110 Denier Fiberglass - 5/8" spacing (1-1-1-1-1)
- Cross machine is 150 Denier Fiberglass / Diamond Pattern ,1.25"
- Recommended for sealing light weight cartons weighing up to 25 lbs
NOTE: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size)